Assurance That You’ll Get Exactly What You Want
Imagine meeting with a client and being able to show them every curve, angle, and detail of the piece that you designed just for them.
A fully-interactive rendering will allow you to manipulate your piece 360° and toggle between several views, from a plain line wireframe view to a solid color outline.
“Solid Outline” from 3-D design file.
Screen cap of “Illustration” view.
3-D renderings are made only for custom alterations to a piece in our existing product line or a completely custom piece. After you make any changes you would like, simply return the signed quote sheet that was sent with your 3-D rendering.
It starts with an idea, which turns into a sketch.
You’ll get an interactive rendering of your design sent to you as a PDF, which makes sharing your design with clients easy.
Custom Order Process
- Idea sent to Keystone Designer. This can be an alteration to a current product in our line, a magazine clipping, web photo, your own drawing, etc.
- 3-D render produced. We’ll email you a fully-interactive PDF of your design, with a price quote.
- Tell us if changes are needed. Call or email us your requests. You will work with one person throughout your experience with us.
- Return signed quote. After you make any changes you would like, simply return the signed quote sheet that was sent with your 3-D rendering.
- Order confirmation. You’ll get an email order confirmation with a completion date.